- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control such medical reason/injuries (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 20% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- If your program has started and you can no longer continue due to circumstances out of your control such medical reason/injuries (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund less (sessions attended to date + 20% cancellation fee). The cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
- If we are notified that you wish to leave the program after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
- This is not negotiable.
- If we (ATC) ask you to leave the program we will refund to you your fee minus sessions attended to date.
- Teams booking sessions must give 7 days’ notice in advance should they wish to cancel a session already booked and paid for.
Individual Adult Classes
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different group. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Any classes missed without 24 hours notification are forfeited.
- If you have not already paid for the class, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session